Water-Based Stains & Glazes
Complete variety of stains, glazes and toners to create custom looks. In-house Custom stain matching and on-site technical service to improve applications and assist with custom projects.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
|AquaChrom Stain Base||Fast drying spray or wipe stain||WX-8746||Download||Download|
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
We have an extensive line of water-based stains and glazes available.
Superior stain performance without the solvent
The benefits of water-based stains and glazes:
- Bright and durable colors possible with water base stains
- Formulated for easy application and minimal grain raising
- Quick dry
- Excellent adhesion over Ceramic sealers and topcoats
- Multiple platforms for manual or automated application and line speeds
- Supported by Ceramic Tech Service team for on-site stain matching
- Proven success in developing new stains or converting solvent systems to water
- Fast, flexible and automated color control
Water vs. Solvent? See the comparison
Our team of Field Technical Service Reps can be deployed to your factory to support your operation in a variety of ways:
- Line audits
- New product trials
- Work instruction development
- New equipment trials
Our fully staffed laboratory performs continuous product testing, development, and analysis, such as:
- KCMA testing
- QUV accelerated weathering
- Adhesion testing
- Abrasion testing
- Failure analysis
Water-based wood coatings are ultra-sustainable and offer a drastic reduction in volatile organic compounds, excellent resistance to yellowing, perfect fill and remarkable aesthetic finish.
Our water-based coatings are GREENGUARD certified. GREENGUARD Certification standards define products and processes with low chemical and particle emissions for use indoors. The standards establish certification procedures including test methods, allowable emission levels, product sample collection and handling, testing type and frequency as well as program application processes, toxicity limits and acceptance.
With helping the environment at the forefront of our goals, water-based wood coatings are the future of Ceramic Industrial Coatings. Read more about our Sustainability Commitment.