Solvent-Based Opaque Finishes
A full line of solvent-based opaque finishes and pigmented primers to fit your specific plant and line conditions and customer end-use.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
|EnviroPrime SP II||Formaldehyde-free precat primer for interior wood articles||IB-8150||Download||Download|
|EnviroTop SP II||Formaldehyde-free precat white lacquer top coat for wood||IB-8150XX||Download||Download|
|RTS Unisurfacer||Ultra high solids, fast dry, easing sanding and excellent vertical hang||BE-300100||Download||Download|
|RTS Strong||Ultra high solids, excellent vertical hang, flexibility, and finish||BE-3004XX||Download||Download|
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
We have an extensive line of water-based clear coatings available.
We can color match or develop any custom color.
ANY COLOR YOU CAN IMAGINE
Benefits of solvent-based opaque finishes:
- Infinite colors possible with custom color matching expertise
- In-house customer color matching possible with our ColorMate system
- All product types can be colored and can be supplied with tinted primers
- Formaldehyde-free products available
- Low HAPS and low VOC systems
- Robust formulas for harsh environments
- Eliminates the need for multiple products for multiple applications
- Fast, flexible and automated color control
Our team of Field Technical Service Reps can be deployed to your factory to support your operation in a variety of ways:
- Line audits
- New product trials
- Work instruction development
- New equipment trials
Our fully staffed laboratory performs continuous product testing, development, and analysis, such as:
- KCMA testing
- QUV accelerated weathering
- Adhesion testing
- Abrasion testing
- Failure analysis
Water-based wood coatings are ultra-sustainable and offer a drastic reduction in volatile organic compounds, excellent resistance to yellowing, perfect fill and remarkable aesthetic finish.
With helping the environment at the forefront of our goals, water-based wood coatings are the future of Ceramic Industrial Coatings. Our vision is to create a world that values the environment as much as it values the products we consume.