Ceramic Industrial Coatings, a leading regional manufacturer of paints and coatings in Fairfax, Kansas City, Kansas is growing and is looking for Chemical Compounder/ Batchmakers in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Come join our team and enjoy working in a safe and high-quality factory with great team members. All our jobs offer competitive wages and great benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Operating the computer automated dispensing machines for production of batches of paint and stains
- Operating mixing equipment and production tanks for larger batches
- Conduct quality control testing of batches to ensure quality of production
- Packaging and Filling of production when needed
- Organize and stage raw materials and packaging used in the department.
- Driving forklift to move raw materials and finished goods within the factory
- Following all recipes, batch production documents and quality procedures
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and organization within work area using established 6S procedures
- Actively participate on all improvement teams to improve safety, quality, productivity
- Cross train on all equipment and be able to work overtime during peak business periods
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous Experience of working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Aptitude – skills we need are – detail oriented; accurate; organized; good math and reading skills; quick and willing learner.
- Ability and desire to multi-task and work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Attitude – we need a high personal work ethic – enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy, and dependable
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical activity on a daily basis
Interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to attention of Mona Wredberg at email@example.com.