Ceramic Industrial Coatings is expanding their Kansas City, KS facility to provide the southern region with best-in-class wood coatings and contract manufacturing.
Opening in October 2021, the 50,000sf facility will have high-tech automation for speed and accuracy. “We saw a need to enhance our Kansas/Missouri operations to better serve our customer base and continue to deliver the highest quality products and service,” said Rob Laubscher, President. “Our updated facility will be the premier resource for wood coatings in the region and we are excited to hit the ground running.”
Construction Status (as of 9/1/2021):
- Renovation continues with final walls of storage and production room being completed
- Offices and showroom being built
- Electrical and lighting upgraded
- HVAC and sprinkler upgrades being finalized
- Recruitment of new employees
- Central location to serve Kansas, Missouri, and surrounding states
- Automated manufacturing means faster production and error-free colors for our customers
- New manufacturing facility has room to grow and will be a strategic back up for our Minnesota facility
Stay tuned for more updates or contact us for more information.