As we continue to monitor and adhere to regulations regarding the Coronavirus/ Covid-19 situation, we have the following updates to our Operations:
March 26 Update –
- Minnesota has announced a “Stay at Home” order effective March 27th through April 10th
- Our Osseo facility manufactures chemicals that are considered essential for end use products and segments. Under this guidance, we will continue to operate our facility. We strongly support the Stay at Home order to help contain this virus. To support this order and also manage the essential production needs, Ceramic will be implementing a more heightened “Restricted Operations Plan”:
“Restricted Operations Plan” will require:
- minimum on-site factory employees (staggered teams with reduced number employees working),
- continued rigorous implementation of our factory wide Hygiene Plan.
- administration and office personnel working remotely.
- no factory visitors and no customer visits by our sales and technical team.
- Factory focus on production of critical and essential products.
- Our factory is efficient and automated and will manage with reduced staffing. Our team members are absolutely dedicated to taking care of our customers during this challenge.
- Customer Service, Sales and Office team members will be remote but available as normal.
- Per previous updates:
- Our Kansas City facility is closed in support of the Kansas “Stay at Home” order. Our 1st priority is safety of employees and our communities and we will be respecting this instruction. The team did an awesome job getting our customers supplied before our shutdown.
- We continue checking with upstream raw materials suppliers. Suppliers are all facing similar challenges, but we have no significant issues of supply as of today. (this may change)
- Our employees are fully embracing our Contingency and Hygiene plans and enthusiastically working to keep our factory clean and safe and critical products coming your way.
We will continue to provide additional updates with any significant changes. We trust you; your families and employees stay healthy. Please contact us in case of any questions.