As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus/ Covid-19 situation, we continue to do everything we can to stay safe and healthy. Here is a new update.
March 24 Update –
- Our Kansas City facility will be closing today in accordance with the “Stay-at-Home” mandate issued for the Kansas City area. Our 1st priority is safety of employees and our communities and we will be respecting this instruction.
- Thanks to our Kansas City team for working last weekend to make products and we trust we were able to service your needs before we shut down.
- As of today, our Osseo Mn facility is fully operational, and we have no issues with supplies.
- In case of a shutdown in Minnesota, we believe we will be able operate the Osseo facility on a Restricted Activity scenario as a producer of “essential items”. This is subject to change. Under restricted activity, we will be able operate as normal with reduced workers and staggered teams and work from home employees. We do not anticipate any issues with orders, making and shipping products.
- If a Shutdown is required, we have plans to safely discontinue operations and start up promptly when allowed. Unfortunately, a shutdown means no shipments are possible.
- In case of a shutdown, we encourage you to contact Customer Service and Sales Representatives who will remain available by email and phone during the shutdown.
- Per previous updates:
- We have checked with upstream suppliers of raw materials and they have no issues (today) of supply.
- Our employees have fully embraced our Contingency and Hygiene plan and our team is enthusiastically working through this situation.
We will continue to monitor
the situation and provide additional updates with any significant
changes. We remain committed to providing the best possible service to you
under these exceptional circumstances.
We trust you, your families and employees stay healthy. Please contact us in case of any questions.