As we continue to monitor the Corona virus/ Covid-19 situation, we continue to do everything we can to stay safe and healthy, stay in operation and maintain your supply. Here is an update.
We can confirm that:
- We have no supply restrictions with the products we supply
- We have checked with upstream suppliers of raw materials and they have no issues (today) of supply
- Both our factory in Osseo and our factory In Kansas City are fully operational.
- Our employees have fully embraced our Contingency and Hygiene plan and our team is enthusiastically working through this situation
- March 20 Update – As of today – however – we are faced with the possibility of being placed under a Restricted Operating Schedule or possibly a mandated Shutdown.
- Our contingency plans are in place for Restricted Activity scenario. Our factories and operations will fully function, and we do not anticipate any issues with orders, making and shipping products.
- If a Shutdown is required, we have plans to safely discontinue operations and start up promptly when allowed. Unfortunately, a shutdown means no shipments are possible.
- In case of a shutdown, we encourage you to contact Customer Service and Sales Representatives who will remain available by email and phone during the shutdown.
We will continue to monitor
the situation and provide additional updates with any significant
changes. We remain committed to providing the best possible service to you
under these exceptional circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.