Ceramic Industrial Coatings is closely monitoring the continuing concern related to COVID-19. With our number one value of Safety in mind, we have implemented proactive practices and procedures to protect the health of our employees, customers, and suppliers. In addition we have taken measures to ensure continued business operations during this unprecedented situation.
We have formally met with our employees to promote everyday preventative hygiene practices along with implementing the following:
- Informing employees to stay home when ill, wages will be covered for 2 weeks if they contract COVID-19.
- Installed additional hand sanitizer stations at appropriate entry points and break room areas.
- Increased cleaning routine on areas that experience more frequent human contact
- Travel restrictions for Sales group to minimize potential exposure
- Minimize visitors coming into the building and encourage telephone and video conferencing instead of face to face meetings.
- Ensure remote work arrangements are in place for our Admin staff
- Review cross training plans with Operations staff, which have been in place previous to this outbreak.
We have also been in communication with key suppliers to determine any supply issues with raw materials or related feedstocks. To date, we have not experienced any issues in regards with supply chain activities. We are continuing to review raw materials from international markets to ensure appropriate stocking levels and timely deliveries given this evolving situation. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide additional updates with any significant changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Ceramic Industrial Coatings representative in case of any questions.