The ICA A0275 water-based topcoat is an extremely versatile product available in various opacities. These transparent and pigmented water-based coatings look and feel comparable to solvent-based polyurethane coatings, but with VOCs of around 3-7% (compared to the 55-75% for traditional solvent-based products). Using AO275 water-based products protects the environment, the workplace, and the end user.
In addition, the ICA AO275 product range is quick drying and high performing, making it an excellent general-purpose product for coating interior furniture and furnishing accessories.
Key benefits include:
- Easy-to-use, less time handling material
- Versatile – use for any operation
- Beautifully rich appearance on all woods
- Enhanced durability as-is or with a catalyst
- Extremely durable finish hardness – scratch and abrasion resistance is equal or greater than solvent based coatings
Ceramic Industrial Coatings offers a range of AOB275 products. Contact us for more information.