Ceramic Industrial Coatings, a leading regional manufacturer of paints and coatings in Osseo Minnesota, is growing and is looking for Warehouse Operator in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Come join our team and enjoy working in a safe and high-quality factory with great team members. All our jobs offer competitive wages and great benefits.
Job Duties Include:
The Warehouse Operator will have responsibility for receiving raw materials, shipping finished product, and maintaining accurate inventory counts. This includes
- Daily Receiving Activities – receives and checks in raw materials, packaging and supplies.
- Daily Shipping Activities – picks, stages, and prepares outbound shipping of products.
- Ensure shipping paperwork and reports are completed accurately and on time
- Communicate with outside Shipping Companies as requested
- Support managing inventory with the use of ERP system, Kanban, and cycle counting programs
- Interface with Customer Service, Production, and Purchasing to ensure orders are shipped and delivered on time
- Manage documentation and use of financial and accounting programs as applicable to warehouse activities – receiving, shipping, and inventory management.
- Participate in our Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement Programs within the warehouse department
- Ensure high levels of Housekeeping and safety procedures are followed
- Cross train on all equipment and be able to work overtime during peak business periods
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or factory environment. Forklift certified.
- Aptitude – we need detail oriented; accurate; organized; good math and reading skills; good computer skills; well organized and quick and willing learner.
- Ability – we need a desire to multi-task and work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Attitude – we need a high personal work ethic – enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy, and dependable
- Proven ability to use accounting, shipping and inventory management programs
- Knowledge of DOT, HAZMAT shipping programs preferred but not necessary
$18 – $22/hour
Interested candidates are encouraged to email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org