Ceramic Industrial Coatings, a leading regional manufacturer of paints and coatings in Fairfax Kansas City, Kansas, is growing and is looking for Warehouse Operator in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Come join our team and enjoy working in a safe and high-quality factory with great team members. All our jobs offer competitive wages and great benefits.
The Warehouse Operator will have responsibility for receiving raw materials, shipping finished product, and maintaining accurate inventory counts. This includes
- Daily Receiving Activities – receives and checks in raw materials, packaging and supplies.
- Daily Shipping Activities – picks, stages, and prepares outbound shipping of products.
- Ensure shipping paperwork and reports are completed accurately and on time
- Communicate with outside Shipping Companies as requested
- Support managing inventory with the use of ERP system, Kanban, and cycle counting programs
- Interface with Customer Service, Production, and Purchasing to ensure orders are shipped and delivered on time
- Manage documentation and use of financial and accounting programs as applicable to warehouse activities – receiving, shipping, and inventory management.
- Participate in our Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement Programs within the warehouse department
- Ensure high levels of Housekeeping and safety procedures are followed
- Cross train on all equipment and be able to work overtime during peak business periods
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or factory environment. Forklift certified.
- Aptitude – we need detail oriented; accurate; organized; good math and reading skills; good computer skills; well organized and quick and willing learner.
- Ability – we need a desire to multi-task and work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Attitude – we need a high personal work ethic – enthusiastic, hardworking, trustworthy, and dependable
- Proven ability to use accounting, shipping and inventory management programs
- Knowledge of DOT, HAZMAT shipping programs preferred but not necessary
Interested candidates are encouraged to email a resume to attention of Mona Wredberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.