Ceramic Industrial Coatings is a leading manufacturer and distributor of paints and coatings with strong market positions in the industrial wood coatings industry. With Factories in Minneapolis and Kansas City, we have operated for over 50 years with a successful focus on wood coatings. Our Sales growth has us adding a Technical Service Representative position. This position will be located at a customer facility to provide on-site service and is located in Kinston, North Carolina.
This is a full time position and Ceramic Industrial Coatings is proud to offer a competitive wage, 401K match, health & dental insurance, and much more.
- Provide daily on-site customer support in troubleshooting coatings problems and provide corrective actions.
- Monitor finishing lines for adherence to the established customer’s coating operation.
- Perform line audits to solve application problems and identify ways to improve the efficiency of the process.
- Adhere to all established safety rules, procedures, and code of conduct within the company’s
- Establish procedures and conduct training with our customer employees to improve quality and consistency.
- Perform product quality checks as needed.
- Provide inventory tracking and forecasting so that the customer has an adequate supply of material.
- Attending customer meetings related to finishing and deliver weekly call reports to Sales Manager outlining reviews and activities.
- Establish strong customer relationships with customer employees and managers.
- Identify joint Continuous Improvement Projects for CIC and CustomerTrack progress of CI Projects + hold weekly update calls with CIC/Customer finish team + Monthly reviews with Plant Management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5+ years’ experience in wood coatings for furniture/building products manufacturing. Wood finishing experience preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of practical color formulating + an understanding of color theory
- Team player and ability to integrate into manufacturing and management teams
- Proven ability to solve problems and support the customer manufacturing application systems.
- Ability to work independently and balance priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Practical thinker with analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to write and verbally deliver correspondence effectively to all levels of employees and management.
For more information about Ceramic Industrial Coatings please visit us at www.paints.com. To apply, please contact Andy Dombrovski at email@example.com.