Ceramic Industrial Coatings is a leading manufacturer and distributor of paints and coatings with strong market positions in the industrial wood coatings industry. Headquartered in Osseo, MN, we have operated for over 50 years with a strong passion for paint. Our growth and commitment to excellence has directed us to recruit a Technical Sales Representative. This is a full-time position based out of the greater Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Ceramic Industrial Coatings is proud to offer a competitive wage, quarterly bonus plan, 401K match, health & dental insurance, and much more.
About the Job
The Technical Sales Representative will be directly responsible for growing and maintaining sales with new and existing accounts. This role requires an experienced salesperson with a successful track record or knowledge of selling into the chemical or coatings market. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to grow within a stable, dynamic, and entrepreneurial company.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Direct responsibility for the sale of coatings to existing company accounts. Provide direct, in person sales and support to an existing customer base.
- Develop a territory management plan and implement a new customer call strategy sufficient to generate new accounts and leads.
- Provide responsive and knowledgeable support to customers – assist with product selection and application while working closely with the technical service team.
- Manage customer projects and trials to ensure industry leading service and support.
- Actively participate in industry and market activities to generate future growth opportunities and stay informed of market opportunities. Develop good understanding of customer base.
- Work with our dedicated chemists and technical support representatives on new products and lab projects to meet product development and growth strategies.
- Manage sales documentation to ensure knowledge is captured and shared with company and customers.
- Interface with customer service, factory operations, and the technical lab on customer activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ of years of industrial sales experience within the Coatings marketplace
- Knowledge of coatings or chemicals or equipment used in Coatings markets
- Proven ability for technical selling and ability to prospect, commercialize and maintain accounts
- Possess strong entrepreneurial business acumen and a desire and ability to build the CIC brand
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences including senior management, customers and co-workers
- Strong technical background and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated team player with exceptional people skills and character and a desire to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and lean environment
For more information about Ceramic Industrial Coatings please visit us at www.paints.com. To apply, please contact Pat Christensen at email@example.com