Ceramic Industrial Coatings, a leading manufacturer of paints and coatings is growing and is looking for a Plant Manager for our Osseo Minnesota factory. This position is responsible for leading all of our Factory Operations at this site. This person will lead our safety, quality and continuous improvement programs and oversee all production and warehouse functions and employees.
This position reports to our President. This position is based at our Osseo, MN facility.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure the safe and efficient and quality production of all our products.
- Be the Site Leader and manage all employees in production, warehouse, and quality
- Lead our Safety program and continue our MNSHARP standards of excellence.
- Lead our ISO program and lead our focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Manage all capital expenditure projects.
- Participate on all L10 Management teams – Leadership, Administration, Operations and Sales.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and employee development to all Operations employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 10 years working in Manufacturing – ideally with a chemical or engineering background
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Skills & Knowledge:
- Love for leading people and making goals happen in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Proven knowledge of Safety fundamentals and leadership of safety programs
- Proven knowledge of ISO and practical implementation of ISO procedures to enhance total quality.
- Strong process engineering background. Proven continuous improvement and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver results efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and fast priorities Practical, team based and hands on leadership style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for internal and external customer contact
- Strong Computer skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and other applicable applications
Interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to attention of Rob Laubscher at firstname.lastname@example.org