Ceramic Industrial Coatings, a leading regional manufacturer of paints and coatings in Minnesota, is growing and is looking for a Maintenance Technician.
Ceramic Industrial Coatings is a growing state of the art, ISO certified, MNSHARP safety awarded company. Benefits include Competitive Wage, 401k match, HSA (health savings account and match), Health & Dental Insurance, Uniform Allowance, Paid Holidays/PTO, and more.
The Maintenance Technician position will be responsible for maintenance of our facility equipment and assisting with new project installations.
- Ensure factory equipment is maintained and repaired as needed to ensure the factory continuously runs smoothly
- Maintain, fix, improve or install new equipment to ensure safe quality production and packaging of our products
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment when breakdowns occur
- Conduct proactive repairs and maintenance when requested by production
- Install new equipment according to manufacturer specifications and management requirements
- Organize and implement and manage preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical equipment and tools
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Assist with training of production employees on operating existing and new equipment
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
- Participate on Safety Committee and other Continuous Improvement teams as requested
- Drive a high standard of housekeeping in Maintenance Shop and throughout the factory
- Participate in various cross function improvement teams as needed to help company grow
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read mechanical manuals, blueprints and assembly instructions provided by manufacturers
- Able to work overtime as required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detailed Oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven problem solver and ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
Interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.